Cable, internet and phone contract canceled and crumpled on the floor

How Can Military Cancel Cable TV, Internet & Phone Contracts?

Servicemembers and their families know all too well that military life often means pulling up roots and moving. This can cause a problem when cable TV, internet and phone contracts include penalties for canceling early, ...
A dealership showroom for cars

Can You Get Out of a Car Loan With Military Orders?

A deployed servicemember may find it a heavy burden to continue to pay for a car lease. Thankfully, the servicemember has the option to break a vehicle lease – provided certain conditions are met. The ...